Dear Residents and Families,
We are first very grateful for those residents, staff and families that have been in support of our massive endeavor to keep all safe and secure. So to you who have been dedicated, we say THANK YOU.
In these uncertain times, we are having to make difficult decisions regarding the health and safety of all of our residents. As the weather has improved and based upon several concerns brought to the attention of Administration, we felt it was necessary to communicate reminders about Westminster Villages’ policies and guidelines that are currently still in effect:
- Only Medically necessary travel for appointments is recommended. The Westminster Village bus or car will transport you if you cannot drive. It is recommended at this
time that families NOT take residents to their appointments.
- When residents return from their medical appointments, they must enter through the Front Entrance only and be screened with temperature taken.
- All deliveries and laundry must be picked up and dropped off at the Front Entrance only.
- CMS and the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) have not released the visitation restrictions for Long Term Care or the Residential Apartments.
Therefore the NO Visitors policy still remains in effect. No meals can be
shared with residents on any of our outdoor patios or gazebos. No meetings in the
parking lot or carports can occur. Due to the fact that the COVID-19
virus can spread quickly and you are considered in the vulnerable group, we
ask that you and your family members follow the no visitor policy.
- Window visitations: both visitors and residents must wear a mask and remain 6 feet apart at all times. Screens should never be removed and nothing should be given to the resident at their window. Please refrain from touching residents through the screen as well.
- Please remember to wash your hands and wear your mask over your mouth and nose.
- Daily updates are posted on our website wvmuncie.com.
With the upcoming Memorial Day weekend, may we remember with gratitude and pride all those who served and died for our country. May your weekend be filled with memories and peace of the loved ones that have passed on before us.
Wishing you a beautiful and safe Memorial Day weekend.
The Administration, Supervisors and Managers of Westminster Village