Dear Residents, Families and Staff:
We are very grateful and thankful for the overall cooperation we have experienced during this journey of uncertainty related to COVID-19.
We remain cautiously optimistic that we have no COVID cases to report. We continue to request your thoughts, positive support, encouragement and prayers in whatever way you express your continued care for our mission.
To simply re-cap the month of July:
- Outdoor Visitations began on July 4th and continues.
- Open Transportation to all resident appointments began on July 6th.
- Westminster Village Beauty Salons re-opened on July 8th.
- July 8th we opened our facility to approved Essential Caregivers of whom were required to have a COVID test on file.
- July 17th we opened to indoor visitation in apartments or resident rooms from 9 to 11 a.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. which we continue to follow.
- We accepted outside admissions to our residential area as of July 17th also with the additional requirement of COVID testing.
- On July 27th, the Governor of Indiana mandated a “Mask Up Indiana” order of which we have remained in full compliance for several months.
- We have also continued to focus on numerous other items.
As you can see, July has been a month of major changes following guidance yet making effort to reunite families and residents.
We are wishing everyone a Safe and Blessed weekend as we enter August 2020.
Be Safe, Be Informed, Be Well and always, always show Kindness to others!
Dale E. Lindley, HFA, President
Mary Jo Crutcher, HFA, Vice President
Jennifer Peterson, RN, DON