March 3, 2021
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Beginning Thursday, March 4th, Indoor Visitation hours will be increased under Indiana State Department of Health guidelines. Westminster Village has set forth the following guidelines:
- Visitation will be: 8:00 am to 11:00 am, 1:00 pm to 3 pm and 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm seven days a week. We ask that you abide by these set times.
- No more than 2 visitors per visitation time per Resident.
- Visits are allowed in the Green Zone areas only. No visits in the Red or Yellow Zone or CooperVista will be permitted.
- All visitors must enter through the Main entrance and be screened. We ask that you not visit if you have any signs or symptoms of illness, or have had contact with anyone that is ill. Visitation may be declined if it is observed that the visitation could pose an infection control threat to the community.
- All visitors over the age of two and the Resident must properly wear a mask at all times during the visit. We do ask that visitors bring your own mask.
- All visitors must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet during the visit.
- All visitors must hand wash or utilize alcohol-based hand rub upon visit.
- All visits must be in the resident’s apartment or room only. No common areas.
- Traveling throughout the building must be directly from the main entrance to the resident’s apartment or room. We ask that you maintain to the right of the hallways when entering and exiting the building.
- All visitors must utilize the main elevators during visitation times. We ask that residents and staff, if able, use alternate elevators during visitation times.
- Residents, if they choose to do so, may visit with one another if all parties agree-during visitation times. We ask that you follow infection control guidelines.
- Window visits and outdoor visitations are still available and recommended.
- Limited Bus Transportation is now available by appointment for resident excursions. Essential medical appointments will take precedence over non-medical appointments.
- Excursions of less than 24 hours are permitted without quarantining. If you stay overnight or travel overnight you must quarantine for 14 days upon return.
Please note that we may cease visitation if a new facility-onset COVID-19 Resident or Staff positive case is confirmed, if there has been potential exposure or if the county positivity rate exceeds 10%.
As we move to re-opening, it is expected that COVID-19 infection prevention guidelines remain in place as the virus is still present and we are still in a pandemic. Even if the Resident, or the visitor or staff member has been vaccinated, we all must still adhere to wearing a mask, socially distancing and washing our hands.
It is our continued goal to serve and protect the residents and staff. Visit www.wvmuncie.com for further updates as needed.
Wishing you a very safe and blessed rest of your week.
The Administration, Supervisors and Management Staff