https://www.wvmuncie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/sos-indiana.jpg 411 300 myadmin101 https://www.wvmuncie.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/varsity-wv-logo.png myadmin1012014-04-29 17:14:232014-08-10 21:50:42Secretary of State visited Westminster Village
https://www.wvmuncie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/safety-construction-hat.jpg 677 707 myadmin101 https://www.wvmuncie.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/varsity-wv-logo.png myadmin1012014-04-28 17:15:072014-08-10 21:51:49Westminster Village announces upcoming Renovation and Addition Projects!
Westminster Village is excited about beginning renovations and additions this summer. This construction and renovation is planned to continue for over a year.
The following projects include:
- Building a New Rehab to Home 20 Private Room Unit in the Health Center;
- Building a New Auditorium for Resident and Public Activities;
- Assisted Living Apartment changes;
- Common Area Improvements;
- Main Dining Room Renovations;
- Additional Dining Venue Options; and
- Outside Area Improvements.
Westminster Village is a not-for-profit community serving senior adults in East Central Indiana. Established in 1974, Westminster Village is located on 65 beautifully landscaped rural acres just outside Muncie, Indiana.
- Fact vs Myth: People at CCRCs just sit around in rocking chairs and play bingo
- Fact vs Myth: CCRCs are just social Clubs for retirees
- Fact vs Myth: My family can take care of me if my health changes
- How Will You Know It’s Time To Downsize?
- Fact vs Myth: A Continuing Care Retirement Community is not a nursing home