Groundbreaking Renovation/Expansion Project
“Continuing the Vision – 40 Years and Still Growing”
Addressing six major areas as detailed in the Campus Master Plan prepared by one of the nation’s top healthcare architects, MKM architecture + design. All of this is made possible through our partnerships with First Merchants Bank and Michael Kinder & Sons.
These areas include:
1. A Medicare Certified Rehab-To-Home neighborhood in the Skilled Nursing Health Center is
adding over 22,000 sq. ft. of new construction including 20 private suites with a 2,870 sq. ft. therapy gym, common areas, dining and outside therapy garden.
2. An Assisted Living neighborhood, with the addition of more than 5,000 sq. ft. will include dining and activity areas overlooking Westminster Pond and newly landscaped grounds.
3. Over 6,550 sq. ft. of new construction and the renovation of 12,500 sq. ft. will include an Auditorium/Event Hall to accommodate over 300 guests theatre style seating. This addition will also feature a new wellness area including a fitness gym, exercise room and massage spa.
4. Residential dining is being redesigned to provide additional choices. The main dining room will be transformed into two venues, with one featuring a traditional atmosphere while the other has a more contemporary appeal. A grab-and-go café will be added to the library featuring soups, sandwiches, salads and more, for a quick meal or relaxing with a good book.
5. The modernization of all residential common areas will include the update of 14 lounges and 18 corridors with new flooring, ceilings, lighting, furniture, wall coverings and artwork.
6. The grounds are also being restructured. 5,700 feet of 6’ wide sidewalks will be installed around the building; drives and parking are being redesigned. Landscaping and winding paths with destination areas will be located throughout 30 scenic acres.