Westminster employs a staff of approximately 230 unique individuals in nursing, dietary, maintenance, security, housekeeping, laundry, administration, and specialty areas, all coming together to provide care, compassion and peace of mind to those residents we serve. Full time, part time, 12-hour shifts and flexible hours are available.
Westminster Village offers a wide range of benefits for employees. Benefits available include, but are not limited to: 403(b) salary savings plan, group medical, dental, vision, and term life. AFLAC cancer, and short term disability plans are available. Other benefits are also available.
Employees have access to our sundry shop, and direct deposit to their own financial institution. Westminster Village believes in empowering employees through continuing education and preparation to meet the ever changing challenges in health care.
Westminster Village also offers the opportunity of making a difference in the lives of others. There are many different positions in various departments that provide a variety of ways to serve others.
If interested in making that difference in the lives of those around you, apply using a method below:
- Stop by in person. Applications are always available at our Front Desk. You can fill out your application while you are here, or you can take it home and return it by mail or in person later. An envelope will be included.
- Fill out our online application. It is recommended that a new application for each department you are applying for be completed since the application is sent directly to the first hiring supervisor only.
- Download and print the application. If you do not have the ability to complete applications on line, you may choose one of the options below to submit your application:
a. Mail application in via U.S. Mail
b. Deliver application in person
c. E-mail the scanned signed completed application to Human Resources
d. Fax application to (765) 284-0336
If we are not hiring in your area of interest at the time your application is received, it will be kept on file for 90 days. If you have not heard from us after 90 days, you are welcome to apply again.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS (updated every Friday)
- Transportation Assistant – Part Time
- CNA – Part Time – (6 am – 10 am), (6 pm- 10 pm)
- RN – Full Time- Evenings/Nights (12 hour Shifts)
- LPN – Full Time – Evenings/Nights (8 and 12 hour Shifts)
- QMA – Full Time or Part Time – Evenings and Night Shifts
- CNAs – Full Time or Part Time – Evenings and Night Shifts
Dietary (Open Interviews Every Thursday 9 am – 11 am)
- Registered Dietitian – Full Time
- Lunch Cook – Part Time – 8:30 am – 2pm
- CDM or Dietetic Technician (Registration Eligible) – Full Time
- Cafe Attendant – Full Time/Part Time- Day Shift
- Cook – Part Time – 5:30 am – 2:00 pm shift
- Head/Executive Chef – Full Time – Shift 8am-4:30 pm
- Line Cooks / Servers – Various shifts – Full Time/Part Time
- Evening Main Line Cook – Part Time/Full Time 11:30 am-7:30 pm – includes weekend shifts –
- Waitstaff – Full Time Part Time – Partial Weekend Shifts required (shifts-6:30am – 10:30 am, 11:15am – 3:30 pm, and 4:15pm-8:30pm)
- Kitchen Manager 6:00 am-2 pm
- Kitchen Manager 2 pm-8:30 pm
- Housekeeper – Full Time – Day shift 7a – 3p with 1 weekend per month required
- Laundry – Full Time/Part Time Shift 7a – 3:30p with 1 weekend per month required
Westminster Village Uses E-Verify.
Please contact Pam Ivy, Human Resources Director for more information.
Human Resources Manager