Our pair of swans now have 5 eggs in their nest. Last week something got into their nest and got one of their eggs, so they moved the nest. Our residents are keeping an eye on the nest for signs of the new little cygnets. They should have a few more weeks to go.
Westminster Village will host on June 10th at 2:00 p.m., Elizabeth Koselke, Pharm D., Oncology Pharmacist Specialist of IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Cancer Center. She will be discussing “Cancer Screenings – What Everyone Needs to Know”.
Please join us for this very informative session!!
3rd Year in A Row for Muncie’s Area’s Finest for Nursing Home, Rehab Center & Alzheimer’s Care!!!
5801 W. Bethel Avenue
Phone: (765) 288-2155
- Fact vs Myth: My family can take care of me if my health changes
- How Will You Know It’s Time To Downsize?
- Fact vs Myth: A Continuing Care Retirement Community is not a nursing home
- Fact vs Myth: It costs so much money; I could never afford to live there
- Transitioning Parents to Retirement Communities